Child Care in Islam,UNICEF Cairo with the assistance of Mr. Ahmed Tawfik of Al Azhaar, Mr. Abdallah Youssef Ali, Islamic University of Al Imam Mohamed Ibn' So'ud, and a working group of prominent religious leaders from Al Azhar University. This oft-requested covers child rights in Islam using Koranic Verses, Hadiths, and quotations and messages but is difficult to locate.
Preface and Introduction: Child Care in the Koran and Sunna
- Part I: The State and Right of the Child in Islam
- Part II: Child Survival and Development
- Part III: Nutrition and its Impace on Physical and Mental Health
- Part IV: Child Rearing in Islam
- Part V: Personal and Environmental Hygiene
- Part VI: Index of Koranic Verses, Hadiths, Sunna Best Quotations and Messages According to Subject Headings
Length: 101 pages
Some of the material in the book can be found at http://www.pitt.edu/~super1/lecture/lec4981/010.htm.